Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"LITTLE JOE"



This is "Little Joe". He was made from a really cool pair of baby socks I found, and I thought it would be neat to try and make smaller Sock Monkeys. I took the picture beside my coffee cup and then with my hand in the picture so you'd get an idea of how small he is. These were socks for 6-9 months old. I'm sure I could go smaller BUT, for now I'll stick with this size. Sorry folks, no key chain Sock Monkeys yet!
Little Joe will find a good home I'm sure, until then, he hangs out on my desk and when I'm not looking, searches my room for my stash of sour chews. I'm on to you Little Joe....

Author's note: If you like the cup, it is one of Brandon Ashcroft's creations. He is a very good friend and incredible potter. This colour is "Raspberry" but he also throws in blues and browns. Being a huge fan of his cups, and mugs, I had to buy a coffee cart in which to display them all as my cupboards were overflowing. You can check out Brandon's incredible creations at: One Quarter Studios through Facebook or do a Google search.

No comments:

Post a Comment