Wednesday, August 31, 2011

AUGUST COLLECTION 2011

My lovely August model - Bailey!

Amadeus with his Mum

August 2011 - I think the Sock Monkeys were encouraging Amadeus to go a little crazy on his mother's shoulders. Not surprising, these guys will do anything for a bit of comedy relief and if they can get someone else involved, the happier they are. Of course, it's not that hard to convince a little human to have a bit of fun - after all, Sock Monkeys and little people totally understand each other!
It's been a great month - lots of funky socks this time around and crazy bio's. My sock monkeys seem to get nuttier the further I get into this project (I've been told it's me that's nuttier but I don't believe the voices...).
ANYWAY, keep reading, that is I hope people are reading this blog...we never really know. However, for those of you who do, the Sock Monkeys and I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment