Tuesday, August 16, 2011

FLORENCE, MARNY & DELBERT


FLORENCE, MARNY & DELBERT: Born - August 14th, 15th & 16th respectively. I always wondered when I'd come to that point where the well has dried up and I can't think of anymore bio's for these sock monkeys. Well, NOT TODAY my friends!! These three sock monkeys are responsible for ruining your day with hail. When they feel like pissing everyone off and seeing how many gardens they can ruin, they do a little "hail dance" and get the skies rockin! And, depending on how big they want the hail to be they just dance a little crazier... So, for those of you who were witness to all that hail that came down yesterday, you are all a little wiser as to where it comes from. Seriously. I watched them dance. Next time I'll record it and throw it on YOUTUBE for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment