Friday, September 30, 2011

SEPTEMBER COLLECTION 2011


SEPTEMBER COLLECTION WITH THEIR MODEL, DUANE.

"EVERYONE LOOK AT ME"...AND THEY DID!

Wow! Here I am at the end of September already - 273 sock monkeys into the year, and that's not including all the extras I make. This month I have two people to thank. One of course is the above model, Duane Mackie. He has been one of my biggest supporters in the sock department and even though I had to beg him to be the model for this month, he was a good sport about it and the monkeys loved him! So, a big THANK YOU to Duane (all the sock monkeys are cheering - I can hear them through their box...).
Secondly, I really want to say thank you to Aubrey Reintjes who I am shipping another 40 monkeys off to this week. She lives in BC and works with the Cowichan people, helping to run their "Boys Road" club. These sock monkeys will find good homes and hopefully make some young kids smile! Thank you Aubrey - you made my month.
And last but not least, THANKS to those who read my blog faithfully (Beverly) and continue to encourage me with this project. Keep reading!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! 273! Give yourself a huge pat on the back! Actually I KNOW you wont so we will for you. This blog has been nothing but exciting to watch/read throughout the year. Thank You, Jessica, for letting us share this with you.

    ReplyDelete