Tuesday, November 29, 2011


TUNDRA: Born - November 29th. Tundra smokes weed and lots of it. Don't get your knickers in a knot, it's actually weed from the ditch that he rolls and lights up - no illegal substance at all. He can't afford cigarettes and refuses to do drugs so, he got creative. C'mon, you must remember back in 4th grade when you thought smoking a dried hollow reed from the bush was cool and just like a cigarette. No? Hmmmmm...maybe that was just me and my siblings....Well then, another thing to add to my list of dysfunctions....
DEMPSY: Born - November 30th. Dempsy is my psychiatrist. He thinks I had a dysfunctional upbringing. He also thinks the world is flat and the sun revolves around us. I think Dempsy isn't really a psychiatrist. Seriously, how many psychiatrists actually live in small rubber rooms? Maybe that should have been a clue....
Author's note: In no way am I incriminating my siblings as "weed" smokers...no sir, we are perfect children.... clearly no dysfunction here....

No comments:

Post a Comment