Sunday, October 23, 2011

MILO, TILLIE & BASIL


MILO, TILLIE & BASIL: Born - October 20th, 21st & 22nd respectively. So, there I am in a kids clothing store in Edmonton and this 3-pack of socks just jumps out at me. Not kidding! It seriously "jumped" off the rack, and landed in front of me on the floor. I picked up the pack and these three lovely socks were inside. How could I resist them? I had them named before I paid for the package...
Milo, Tillie and Basil knew they were meant to be created into sock monkeys, NOT worn by some young child who would wear holes into their heels and lose them in the dryer. They also knew exactly who to throw themselves at in the store. Weird. Anyway, here they are in all their glory - ready to be donated to a child who will love them soooooo much that they will still end up with holes in their heels - just hopefully not lost in the dryer... Ironic hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment