Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ROSIE.....

ROSIE: Born - April 26th. Why is Rosie alone you may ask? Firstly, let me tell you that she is so sweet and pretty with all the roses and cutsie smile HOWEVER, Rosie has a dark side... Think about it for a moment. The rose plant/bush has beautiful flowers, amazing scents and vivid colors - who wouldn't want one of those in your garden? I WOULDN'T!! The rose also has THORNS!! Do you think Rosie escaped having thorns? NO!! She's like some kind of X-Monkey creature that shoots thorns from her tail. NOT KIDDING!! I have to keep her locked up or I end up loaded with thorns. Kind of like you ran into a porcupine when you meet Rosie - only they aren't quills, they're freakin' THORNS!!
Anyway, Rosie will make some child very happy I'm sure....Or, maybe she'll make the parents happy "If you kids don't stop your nonsense, I'm bringing ROSIE out!" Gotta love Rosie...

No comments:

Post a Comment