Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BRAIYN, JADE, DAIDE & PEYTON


BRAIYN, JADE, DAIDE & PEYTON: Born - April 16th, 17th, 18th & 19th respectively.
The story behind these 4 lovely girls isn't as twisted as I usually like to write. There are actually 12 pairs of these socks which were sent to me from Patsy Coleman of Ft. Smith. Each pair represents a grandchild of hers. These are her 4 granddaughters and I am in the process of finishing the 8 grandsons, which will be posted together once they are completed. Patsy requested that I make the girls look like girls and the boys like boys. As they all look the same - more or less - I decided to add pretty pink ribbon to the girls tails so as not to confuse anyone!
My thanks to Patsy for sending them in - love the grey wool sock monkeys - classics!

No comments:

Post a Comment