Thursday, August 16, 2012

OOPS! I MISSED A TRIO...


My bad. These three sock monkeys were created in July and I'm just a little disappointed in myself for being forgetful and not posting their bios on time. I will try and do them justice and write only good things about them...Okay, not an easy task I know BUT, I shall persevere!
MAYBELLE: Born - July 2012. Maybelle used to live on a goat farm and would milk the goats in order to make her favourite goat cheese which she would spread on her banana split every morning before the sun came up. This went on for a few months before the owner realized Maybelle was eating most of his profits and had to fire her. Maybelle went to rehab for awhile to control her goat cheese addiction and seems to have her cravings under control. I am a little concerned though as my Goats Milk Soap seems to be disappearing at a fast pace. Hmmmmmm....
ELLIS: Born - July 2012. Ellis went a little crazy yesterday and I had to restrain him in a tube sock for an hour before he calmed down. Seems the other Sock monkeys have been teasing him with the "Name Game" song - come on, you know the one. "Ellis, Ellis Bo Bellis, banana mana bo bellis, fee fi mo mellis....Ellis." This of course is cute the first time but after an hour of it sung outta tune by sock monkeys, well, you can see how someone might lose it. Ellis is okay now though, I bought him ear plugs.
BEVERLY: Born - July 2012. Beverly, my sweet Sock Monkey Beverly. At least I thought she was a sweet sock monkey until I took her to the bar on Friday. Not only did she consume way too many banana tequila shots BUT, she proceeded to yell at the band "YOU SUCK" at the top of her lungs, passed out on her chair every time the Bouncer walked by and dirty danced with a random young man who I swear will never forget this evening as long as he lives. Just goes to show that you can dress up your Beverly's but you can't take them out....
Author's note: I love my two Beverly's and would take them out anytime! That's right girl's - I got your back! No one's gonna boot us out - at least not this week....


No comments:

Post a Comment