Tuesday, May 15, 2012

MORE MONKEY MADNESS....

DEACON, RAVI, OUTLAW & MIFFIE. All born in April of 2012 and all deliberately giving me the cold shoulder. Why you ask? Well, it all started three days ago when I was outside raking a pile of leaves and had asked these four to give me a hand loading the pile up and moving it down the bank. Unbeknonwst to me, they decided to jump from the balcony into the pile, spreading it around like mad monkeys and making a bigger mess than what I initially started with. Being the kind and wonderful person that I am, I only beat them a little and sent them to bed with no supper. Why they feel they gotta ignore me is beyond me. I'M the one who had to do the job TWICE! They're lucky I didn't rake them up in the pile, bag it and leave it out for the dump truck....


CHARDONNAY & MERLOT: Born in April and donated to the local Playschool for their annual auction. I have no idea how well they did but I'm sure whomever bid on them and won is enjoying this pair of Sock Monkeys with a nice glass of red wine. Yikes, that almost sounds like they're eating them with a glass of red wine. I meant "hanging with them" and a nice glass of red wine. Actually, you don't even need to hang with them, just drink the nice glass of red wine without them. Hell, drink the entire bottle and THEN find the sock monkeys and put on a puppet show for your guests. Make sure you invite me - could be highly entertaining.....

No comments:

Post a Comment