Tuesday, May 22, 2012

BERNADETTE, BEATRICE & PRISCILLA


BERNADETTE: Born - May 2012. Bernadette was born near a Pig farm in Ohio. She loves pigs. Her entire wardrobe consists of well, nothing, except what her pattern is...which is pigs. She wears anything that has pink on it and collects all things "piggish". Pigs rock in Bernadette's world and you know what? I think she's right! Pigs are intelligent, clean (believe it or not), entertaining, quite loving and make excellent house pets. Having said that, I'd better make sure Bernadette doesn't read this or I'll have a pig epidemic on my hands...
BEATRICE: Born - May 2012. Beatrice is Bernadette's little sister. She was also born near a Pig farm but doesn't seem to have quite the infatuation with pigs that Bernadette does. As a matter of fact, she'd sooner bite into a nice bar-b-qued thick pork chop than pet a cute little piglet. Interesting. Perhaps there was a pig "incident" in her childhood she's not telling us about. Hmmmm... I feel a counselling session coming on. Maybe over a nice dinner of rump roast....pork preferably.....
PRISCILLA: Born - May 2012. One day, a long time ago, when the earth was much greener and the air was pure, Priscilla fell off her unicycle and hit her head. She has never been the same since and speaks in some weird dialect she insists is the ancestral language of all Sock Monkeys. Here's one of her sentences: "Owwen dee headen de bikenschnouser" which translated means "I fell off my bike and hit my head". If you ask me, I think she owwen deed her brain.......

No comments:

Post a Comment