Tuesday, January 22, 2013

GATOR, LANCE, MINX & MARQUETTE


GATOR: January 2013. Just because Gator's name is Gator does not in anyway mean that he likes or collects or eats gators. As a matter of fact, Gator has never even seen an alligator and would probably run away, screaming like a little girl if he encountered one. Gator's kind of a sissy that way. He does however like ceramic jewelery and once found a brooch in the shape of a gator. Does that count?
LANCE: January 2013. Lance has a dream to be the checkered flag at an Indie race car event. I can totally picture it. As the winning car is rounding the last turn on the home stretch and four other cars are battling it out to over take him, one smashes into the side of another and causes a huge accident, wheels exploding, pieces of cars flying through the air, the crowd being littered with automotive debris and there at the finish line is someone whipping around a checkered monkey by his tail as they race toward the finish line. Awesome!!
MINX: January 2013. All I can think of when I named Minx is that pivotal part in the movie "Love Actually" when Hugh Grant (who's character is the prime minister of England) glances at a picture of past Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and calls her a "saucy little minx". Now, say that with an English accent and it's actually a bit "naughty" (another great English word). ANYWAY, Minx just reminds me of that part in the movie and since it happens to be one of my all time favourite movies, it really doesn't matter that I did not write a bio on Minx and just talked up the "Love Actually" movie instead. If you haven't seen it yet, rent it.
MARQUETTE: January 2013. Marquette fell off the bed and bumped his head the other day while a slew of Sock Monkeys were playing the game "NO More Monkey's Jumping On The Bed". I actually didn't have to call the doctor but I did say "No more monkey's jumping on the bed"!! Didn't seem to matter since as soon as I walked away they all started the game again. I have come to the conclusion though, if you can't beat them, may as well join them. Man have I got a huge bump on my head though....

No comments:

Post a Comment