Wednesday, June 6, 2012

RUTHIE, BINK & KATT


RUTHIE: Born - June 2012. Ruthie is obsessed with anything that has to do with Beatrix Potter and all her characters she's written stories about. Her favourite being Peter Cottontail, Ruthie loves how he continually snitches vegetables from Mr. McGregor's garden and manages to dodge a bullet every time. Interesting. My neighbor called and said she saw a strange small creature trying to snag her prized pumpkin the other day. I think Ruthie and I better have a chat...
BINK: Born - June 2012. "Ink Bink, You Stink"! Poor Bink. He's heard that comment every day of his life from the other Sock Monkeys. Problem is, they're right. Bink has a "gas" problem and really does stink. Seriously, some days it's pretty bad and we have to quarantine him to the closet. I know - doesn't sound nice BUT, for the sake of breathing, it's the only semi-humane thing we can do.
KATT: Born - June 2012. Katt is probably the only Sock Monkey I know who wears socks. I found her in my sock drawer trying on all my socks and leaving a scattered mess of mis-matched socks everywhere. All I can say is it's a good thing it's socks she likes to wear and not underwear. That would not be so good...Katt in my underwear drawer... 

1 comment:

  1. Between Katt and Sprocket, I think the underwear drawers need LOCKS! Of all the phobias out there, I am developing one about the underwear 'borrowing' sock monkeys!

    ReplyDelete