Monday, January 30, 2012

NIKITA & CLAUDIA



Nikita: Born - January 2012. Nikita is your regular run of the mill kinda Sock Monkey. You know the type. Hangs out in the chandelier most days, eats bananas, makes faces at the kids out the window, farts, picks bugs outta the other Sock Monkeys. There's not too many interesting things about Nikita, she's just pretty average...UNTIL you get a load of her colour!! Whoa! That is some bright yellow!  Nikita would NEVER get lost in the dark or a snow storm for that matter. She could blind airplane pilots! I could go on, but I won't - she's eyeballing me....
CLAUDIA: Born - January 2012. Claudia likes to roll herself up in the blinds in my craft room. It wouldn't be so bad except I totally fall for it every time and BAM! She rolls out and ends up scaring me...not a good thing for her. One time I was so startled I smacked her with a bat - another time she spooked me so badly I threw her against the wall. Yeesh! You'd think she'd learn by AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! You little  *@#* Claudia!!!! She just did it again!! Time to get out the gun....

No comments:

Post a Comment