Thursday, July 11, 2013

INEZ, EMILIO & PACO


Add caption

INEZ, EMILIO & PACO: June 2013. Yup, I am late again with this post BUT, in my defense, this blog site has had more problems lately than I can shake a stick at! Speaking of shaking sticks, that's exactly what these three young sock monkeys do, shake sticks.  What kind of a profession is that you may ask? Well, apparently a good one. These three characters will hide in odd places and as soon as they see something out of the ordinary, they will jump out and shake their sticks at you and yell "I've seen you (insert verb) more times than I can shake a stick at". For example, to my husband "I've seen you pick more nose hairs than I can shake a stick at" or, to my mother "I've seen you drive at 40 in a 60 zone more times than I can shake a stick at" or, to me "I've seen you fail miserably at mastering this thing called parenting more times than I can shake a stick at". I honestly could go on and after awhile, it gets bloody annoying. I've decided next time they jump out at me with their sticks, I will grab them and beat them with their own sticks - none of this stick shaking for me, just stick smacking. That's the way I role...

1 comment:

  1. I've have seen Jessica do more stick smacking than I can shake a stick at!!!

    ReplyDelete