Wednesday, March 28, 2012

FOGO, KAMI & IKOE


FOGO: Born - March 2012.  Fogo came to earth on the mother ship called "Caprica 1". He was originally from earth BUT, was taken by aliens as a young pair of socks. Not knowing what to do with socks, the Aliens searched our Internet, found my blog and did what they could to copy what I do with socks and came up with Fogo. Not a bad job if you ask me. I wonder if they'll work for cheap making all my sock monkeys...hmmmmm...
KAMI: Born - March 2012. Kami was outside walking his sock dog when he heard some crying in the bushes. Being a curious Sock Monkey, he checked it out and that's how Fogo was found. Kami helped Fogo out of the bushes, cleaned him up and brought him home to my Sock Monkey Mayhem - just what I needed, another stray. HOWEVER, being the sweet person that I am, I welcomed Fogo in and Kami has been his mentor and friend since that day, helping him to learn our earthly ways. Good on you Kami!
IKOE: Born - March 2012. Ikoe befriended Kami and Fogo as he has always dreamed of meeting an Alien of sorts and thought this would be a good opportunity to learn all about them. Unfortunately, as Fogo was just a pair of socks when he was on the mother ship and only made into a Sock Monkey days before he was dropped on earth, he doesn't really have a lot to tell about Aliens. He did give Ikoe one important piece of information though. Aliens LOVE Girl Scout Cookies - and NOT the chocolate, only the vanilla ones. This information my friends could be significant in an Alien invasion. Just think, a war won with cookies not guns...
Author's note: I think we should go into mass production of Vanilla Girl Scout Cookies and arm every household with a box or two. Of course, I don't know how effective this would be as when cravings hit, what do you think will get eaten first? The stinkin' cookies of course and then where would we be??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment